Wellingborough School - Minibus Driver, Part Time
The Minibus Driver is responsible for picking up children from pre-defined bus stops both morning and evening during term times. It is essential that you hold a relevant driving license (D1) for at least 4 years .
Required As Soon As Possible
Fixed term, Term Time contract
17.5 hours per week
Part-Time The Minibus Driver is responsible for picking up children from pre-defined bus stops both morning and evening during term times.
Hours of Work : Monday to Friday 6.45am to 8.30am and 5pm to 6.45pm; 17.5 h p/w
Fixed Term, Term time contract.
Hourly rate: £8,21 p/h *
*If applicant has undertaken MIDAS training, rate per hour will be increased.
To operate one of a number of regular school bus routes, both morning and evening during term time. This will involve:
1. Collection of the School minibus from Wellingborough School.
2. Picking children up from pre-defined bus stops.
3. Ensuring a record is kept of all children on the bus both morning and evening and passing this information onto the Enterprise Manager.
4. Being responsible for the health, safety and security of children while they are on the bus and getting on and off the bus. Reporting any issues to the Transport Coordinator.
5. To act as an ambassador for the School with both parents and students.
6. Ensure the Minibus is kept clean and tidy. This will involve both washing and vacuuming the minibus at least once a week.
7. Carry out basic safety checks before every trip and to ensure the vehicle is road worthy.
8. To occasionally drive the Mini bus on school trips and sport fixtures, as and when required.
Irthlingborough Road, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 2BX
- HMC, ISC
Closing Date: 23 October 2019
Add a Vacancy
Any school in membership of an association in ISC can add job vacancies to this website. The site is powered by Pressburst – a communications platform developed by Attain in partnership with ISC and the Associations, including HMC, GSA, IAPS and The Society of Heads.